Fundraising is very important to Midleton Meals on Wheels. The HSE provides funding of 15% of our total overheads and the remainder of 85% has to be raised by the charity through fundraising. This comes from our annual Flag Day, Christmas raffle, private donations, fundraising and events undertaken by groups, Clubs, Schools etc. You can donate to Midleton Meals on Wheels through the following methods below the form.

If you would like to donate goods or services please contact Midleton Meals on Wheels via the form below:

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.
East Cork Volunteers
Weekly Deliveries

Bank Transfer

Bank of Ireland
Main Street, Midleton, Co Cork, Ireland.

Account Name:
Midleton Meals on Wheels
Account no: 23123118
IBAN: IE92BOFI90290123123118

By Cheque

Post cheque made out to Midleton Meals on Wheels to:

(Treasurer), Midleton Meals on Wheels,
Parish Hall, 18,
Youghal Road, Midleton,
Co Cork. P25 H343

Go Fund Me

John Rose and Heather OLeary are organising the GoFundMe fundraiser as per the link below.